So that's all about me so let me fill you in on my weekend I just had....Friday night was a BLAST! I went with a bunch of friends to a bar in Arlington called Little O's which is like three bars in one. It has a huge patio if you like to sit outside and sometimes they have a cover band that plays, a "club room" that plays all the new rap music and people dance, and then my personal favorite...a KARAOKE room! I'm sure all of you TSU people out there remember doing karaoke every Tuesday night at the Agave and after a few dollar keystones jumping up there singing some Spice Girls or Miley Cyrus (right Christina Reno). But what makes this so great is that they have a huge treasure box full of costumes you can wear like funny hats or a penguin costume. So needless to say we had a good time. Here's an old school throwback picture of the Agave days..
And then on Saturday was wedding day!! One of my great friends from college Christina Reno was getting married that evening and I was so excited to see her all dolled up but also to see friends from college I hadn't seen in a long time. We had a great time and Christina looked BEAUTIFUL! Here are some pictures from Saturday night:
This is everyone at our table! And thanks Reno for putting us right in front of the bar so we didn't have to go far.. :)
PBC aka Party Bus Crew 2011
So that sums up my weekend! I'm ready for this weekend to roll around so I can see some more friends I haven't seen in awhile plus Whiskey Myers is playing at a bar here in Fort Worth that we are all going to Saturday night. I'm probably going to be made fun of for saying this but i'm really excited to watch Snooki's E True Hollywood Story that's on tonight..
Hope everyone has a great Hump Day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment