hola amigos!!
so i've been super duper busy lately and haven't even had time to think about blogging lately (even though courtney wagley has been on my booty about it) but something GREAT happened in the last couple of weeks....I GOT A NEW JOB! :) Today was my first day and i'm already in love with my new position. What i'm now doing is inside sales for a company in Keller (which is where I live and I literally have a 5 mile commute to work every morning which also means...NO MORE TRAFFIC!!!!!) talking to elementary schools all over the country about getting them to sign up with us to do something called a holiday shoppe. A holiday shoppe is what PTO/PTA groups set up for the kids at the school to come in and be able to buy little presents/goodies for their parents, g-parents, aunts uncles ect. It reminds me of having book fairs when I was in school, and all the little gifts range from literally .25 cents to $10. The company I work for is called Jenny's Penguin Patch (I know how cute) and here's the website http://www.penguinpatch.com/ if anyone out there reading this is interested in setting up a holiday shoppe at their child's school :)
I'm also sooooo excited for this weekend because the crew is getting back together and headed to Stephenville Saturday afternoon to go see Josh Abbott play at City Limits :) I'm so ready to see all my friends that I never get to see plus have a reunion in the Ville! Needless to say i'm praying for this week to fly by...
Hope everyone had a amazing monday cause I sure did!
No comments:
Post a Comment